Marcelo Kohan has worked in some of the finest Architectural offices in New York: The Spector Group, SLCE Architects, Fakler, Eliason, & Porcelli Architects. He participated in the creation of a large variety of exciting buildings. With each project and each building, Marcelo Kohan gained the knowledge and experience needed to forge his own path.
Pictures shown throughout these pages demonstrate the variety of work (some under construction) performed by Marcelo Kohan, either done on his own, or while being employed by his former employers. Together they represent the ample spectrum of work created by him.
- New Commercial spaces in the Bronx.
- Apartment renovation in Manhattan.
- New (2) 2 family residences in Queens.
- Eyedoctor's offices in the Bronx.
- Various daycares in Queens.
- 8 story, 65 apartment buiding in the Bronx.
- Various doctor's offices throughout Queens.
- 16 apartment buiding with commercial space in Queens
- (3) 3 family residential buildings in Queens
- 2 family brownstone renovation in Brooklyn
- Conversion of a commercial space into an Urgent Care medical facility in Floral Park, New York
- 2 family conversion of masonry building in the Bronx
- 2 family conversion of frame building in Jamaica, Queens
- Second story addition of a ranch style residence in Massapequa, NY
- 3 story commercial building in Bayside, New York
- 2 family Conversion in Bensonhurst, Brooklyn
- 1 family legalization of a high-end residential building in Flushing, NY
- 1 story extension of a single family residence in Merrick, Long Island
- New construction for luxury single family residences in Teaneck, N.J.
- Outdoor design of decks & entry stoops in Long Island, New York
- Large bakery in Williamsburg, Brooklyn
- Pizza parlor in Long Beach, L.I.
- Hair saloon in Kew Gardens, NY
- Interior layout / Production of a large Music Academy in Freeport, Long Island
- Residential Apartments in Buenos Aires, Argentina
Please click on the 'Services' Tab to view a Photo Gallery of some our projects.
With Other Firms
- Part of the Production team for the design documentation of the Central Islip Courthouse (Richard Meier-Spector Group).
- Design/Production of luxury Residential Buildings, (S.L.C.E).
- Design/Production of various multi-family condominiums, Apartment Buildings (F.E.P.).
- Design/Production of a Medical Building (FE.P.).
- Design/Production of Songle Family Residences (FE.P.).
- Design/Production of a Place of Worship (F.E.P.).